1873 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2010 8:59 AM by esetiawan RSS
Rookie 29 posts since
Apr 29, 2010

Has received 1 of 9 achievements.
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 30, 2010 1:59 PM

Survey closing too early Less than 5 days

Hello All,

I have an issue where my surveys in the LANDesk system closes less than 5 days.

Now I am very new at this system, I was poking around some information here and there and found out that you can set it up via the poll.exe config files.

I am familiar with VISUAL Basic, but not a master at it...

I found that there is a key

<add key="StatusValue" value="Survey Completion"/>

<add key="Poll Period" value="2"/>

If I were to change the value of the "Poll Period" to 5, would this solve the issue?

Also, is there a way to manually send a survey, somehow the system is set on sending survey every 3-4 incident created.

Thanks in Advance!

Best Regards,

Emil Setiawan

• Currently Being Moderated
    1. Apr 30, 2010 4:14 PM (in response to esetiawan)
    Re: Survey closing too early Less than 5 days

Hi Emil,

There is a manual called "Customer Satisfaction Tracking" that gives some guidance on setting up surveys.  There are some design import files that you might want to import into your test system to have a look at.  I believe that these would import some standard processes and questions for you.  There is a Incident with Survey process and if you look at the Complete Survey action this will show you the survey window which details the standard questions on it.

If you don't have a copy of this manual, you can download any 7.2.6 or 7.3 manuals by logging into the support portal and clicking on the downloads tab.

Kind Regards,

J-P

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 20 points
  • Helpful Answers - 10 points
LANDESK Community powered by Jive SBS® 4.5.7.1  |  Legal Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Icon 

TweeterOn Twitter  |  Icon FacebookOn Facebook © 2007 LANDESK Software