Skip navigation
2411 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 3, 2011 5:27 AM by Lara Clark RSS
Apprentice 49 posts since
Jun 9, 2010

Has received 1 of 9 achievements.
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 3, 2011 2:36 PM

Questions about Time Out errors in LDSD

We have been getting multiple timeout errors throughout the day for the past two weeks. The background processing service also dies on us multiple times a day.

Is there anyway to fix these timeout errors?

What's happening is when somebody is doing an action and it times out.. there is no way for us to complete the action.

For example: I reassign a change task and it times out  (usually all users will start getting the "operation timed out" error) .. but when everything clears up .. that specific task that I got an error on can no longer be reassigned regardless if everything else is running fine. All it does is give me a timeout error and crashes the app.

I was able to clear one by logging into the console on the app server with the SA account.

I haven't had luck with any others. They are basically stuck and anytime I try to complete or reassign for the user it crashes on me.

This is only happening to Change Tasks currently.

Running 7.3.2

EDIT: I was able to get it reassigned through webdesk. Unfortunately our CR windows look horrible in webdesk so it's just a workaround. Would still like to know if there is anything else I can do to alleviate the issue.Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 20 points
  • Helpful Answers - 10 points
LANDESK Community powered by Jive SBS® 4.5.7.1  |  Legal Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Icon 

TweeterOn Twitter  |  Icon FacebookOn Facebook © 2007 LANDESK Software