Does anyone have some design examples they'd be will to share on how you did your Self Service Site?
Also, does anyone use Dashboards on the Web Desk portion for their Analysts. Just getting ready to start the design phase and some visual help would be great if you'd be willing to send.
* Note: this is just for idea purposes. There will be no design copying happening.
Just how the design layout is. Something that was useful to encourage your End Users to want to go there. Just trying to see what has been done to get some design ideas.
Stu, feel free to use it
There is an ER open for this, too:
It is too bad, that you can use each dummy shortcut only once. So you have use different count of dashes for each dummy shortcut.
I like your 'Activity' queries -How did you design these without the attributes titles and with the nice icons? If I can achieve this in our Self Service that would be great!
BTW our 7.4 test looks like this (so far):-
Barry, it is not as difficult as it seems to be.
1. Go to the business object you want to use e.g. Incidents in object designer
2. on properties click on 'Reports (Collections)'
3. Click on 'New' to create a template and add your attributes to the text field (use HTML to format)
4. Click on OK
5. Save your business object and do a IISReset on the web server
6. go to Self Service and open the context menu of your query and choose 'View as report'
7. Choose your created report and that is it