Skip navigation
2920 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2011 11:58 AM by Ian RSS
jwood8 Apprentice 70 posts since
Feb 8, 2011

Has received 1 of 9 achievements.
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 15, 2011 4:04 AM

Not all required services have started. If you have just rebooted, please wait a few minutes.

Hi all,

When I try to load the Management Suite, all of a sudden I am getting the following message:

Not all required services have started. If you have just rebooted, please wait a few minutes.

I am unable to log on, I believe because the Authentication Source box isn't populated. The correct core server is listed.

I've rebooted both my machine and the core several times, no difference. This is also affecting another user.

If I remove my IE proxy, the console works fine. However, I can't be doing that every time I want to run LANDesk, and also it doesn't explain why this has started happening all of a sudden!

We use a pac file which contains instructions to bypass proxy for all internal addresses, this works fine for everything else and has not changed since the console was working.

If I use an IP to reference the proxy instead of the pac file, it also works - however then I don't get all the exceptions so this isn't an option either.

Can anyone shed any light on this, I'd like to fix it properly rather than just work around it.

LANDesk version is 9.0.0.473, my OS is Win7 and IE9, fully patched.

Cheers!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 20 points
  • Helpful Answers - 10 points
LANDESK Community powered by Jive SBS® 4.5.7.1  |  Legal Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Icon 

TweeterOn Twitter  |  Icon FacebookOn Facebook © 2007 LANDESK Software