I've been asked to write a report that will pull data from multiple queries and I'm not sure how to proceed. Please provide detailed explaination/documentation to do the following.
The information requested below will require vlookup from other queries. We'll have to combine those to create one single report.
In addition, we need to add a columns for:
Flash Version, Remote control software installed (Radmin, LDMS, Real VNC), IE version, Movi Client capable (Yes/No based on specs below)
Movi Client Specs:
• CPU depending on video resolutions to send and receive:
• A processor supporting SSE3 (such as Pentium 4 Prescott) or better is recommended. For business-quality HD video, Cisco recommends using the Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD™ USB Camera and a 2-GHz Core 2 Duo processor or better.
• Encoding VGA 30 fps can be done on as low-end CPUs as the Intel Atom @ 1.6 GHz.
• Operating system:
• Windows XP SP2 or later
• Windows Vista SP1 or later
• Windows 7
• Web camera
• Graphics and sound
• OpenGL Version 1.2 or later
• Any standard sound card (full-duplex, 16-bit or better)
Any Help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
Well basically you will going to need custom report (using landesk to do this), the basic query is to display all the software on a pc with a criteria of movi client specs, once you have this query you have to processed this again using custom report so you can display the flash version (using custom attribute), remote control software and display all other software that the computer has.
I'm new to the reporting tool, is there any good documentation or traning videos to explain it better?
Take a look at the Reporting Landing Page for some documents
Also, if you have access to the E-learning videos you can take a look at these. Go to the main LD Commenity page and select Training in the left column to access the E-learning videos. Besides this, some LD articles/documents referenced the website below. I guess the Report Designer is their software. I learned a little about the interface from this website and have been gradually learning by just creating more and more custom reports.