Skip navigation
3327 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2012 10:49 AM by Sundiata Kita-Bradshaw RSS
Sundiata Kita-Bradshaw Apprentice 132 posts since
Mar 22, 2010

Has received 3 of 9 achievements.
Currently Being Moderated

May 9, 2011 3:12 PM

How to create a report of a scheduled task

I would like to get daily reports of some of my scheduled tasks. I do not see this option in LANDesk Reporting- just an option to select a query. I am trying to avoid having to create a query based on the task just to get these reports. I would like the report to have the same information as when you click on a scheduled task and get a summary (Name(status), Quantity, Percentage).

I have just started to learn SQL and have been trying queries on the LD_TASK table in the DB but am not getting anywhere.

I did find this article which was interesting but still not what I am looking for. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

http://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-2430

Thanks!

• Vincent TAILLET Apprentice 54 posts since
    Jan 26, 2011

Has received 1 of 9 achievements.

Hello,

I'm looking for a report for same thing : I need to have a report of a scheduled tasks' results (which computer failed, etc)

Thanks

• zman Master 3,277 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007

Has received 9 of 9 achievements.

Why not consider posting them here?

• Vincent TAILLET Apprentice 54 posts since
    Jan 26, 2011

Has received 1 of 9 achievements.

Hello,

Yes I still need that report

I have nearly the good report, but the error code description is missing (so I just have code error number, not very explicit !)

Thanks in advance

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 20 points
  • Helpful Answers - 10 points
LANDESK Community powered by Jive SBS® 4.5.7.1  |  Legal Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Icon 

TweeterOn Twitter  |  Icon FacebookOn Facebook © 2007 LANDESK Software