379 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2012 10:31 AM by cplatero RSS
Rookie 2 posts since
May 3, 2012

Has received 1 of 9 achievements.
Currently Being Moderated

May 4, 2012 3:57 AM

Office 2010 Deployment Issue

Hi

I'm in the process of testing the deployment of Office 2010 via LANDesk 9 and i'm currently seeing the issue around the mis-interpreting of the 3010 return code.  I've looked through threads on the site including this one

http://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-21936/diff?secondVersionNumber=4 and it seems that the fix for this should have been included with SP3.  My site is currently patched to SP3 and I have verified that the workaround also mentioned is in place and it is but I am still seeing the reported issue.  Was the patch included in SP3 or do I need to request a specific update still to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

• Frank Wils SSMMVPGroup 1,217 posts since
    Feb 25, 2008

Has received 8 of 9 achievements.
    1. May 4, 2012 4:29 AM (in response to Srr)
    Re: Office 2010 Deployment Issue

Did you confirm the return code template in your office 2010 package contains the 3010 code?

Frank

Axle-IT

• cplatero SupportEmployee 90 posts since
    Mar 7, 2008

Has received 4 of 9 achievements.
    3. May 11, 2012 10:31 AM (in response to Srr)
    Re: Office 2010 Deployment Issue

What type of delivery method are you using?  Is it using "Run from source" in the Network Usage section?

If so, it's probably not copying down the taskmanifest file which contains the return code mapping.  Give support a call and they can get a patch to you for that issue.  Or you can change it to tha Download from source delivery method.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 20 points
  • Helpful Answers - 10 points
LANDESK Community powered by Jive SBS® 4.5.7.1  |  Legal Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Icon 

TweeterOn Twitter  |  Icon FacebookOn Facebook © 2007 LANDESK Software