Skip navigation
3325 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2012 3:01 PM by Shryan RSS
Rookie 41 posts since
Apr 2, 2009

Has received 1 of 9 achievements.
Currently Being Moderated

May 18, 2011 2:28 PM

Status: failed, Result: The agent setup program run successfully. When pushing agent to Windows 7

The user I use is a local administrator. Other than the message everything seems fine but the message is a bit confusion.

Anyone else have the same problem? Any known solution? I searched the forum but didn't find anything.

Thanks

• Expert 682 posts since
    Apr 22, 2008

Has received 4 of 9 achievements.

Advanced Agent? Could it be something like a 3010 result where a reboot is required? You can also check the local installation logs to see what it failed on, if it did fail on any one of the components. I recall at one time I had an agent that install successfully but had to reboot to complete the install of the remote control feature.

• Mido Rookie 38 posts since
    Oct 4, 2011

I am having the same issue guys, we are Landesk 9 and the user is XP.

test.JPG

and this is the only log i got from that PC :

[Operation failed] RemoteExecute, cmd /c if not exist C:\$ldcfg$ mkdir C:\$ldcfg$
    A remote operation failed, no additional information is available.

This return codes is driving me insane!!

• Shryan Rookie 3 posts since
    Jan 4, 2012

This is what I get and I am on Landesk 9 SP3 and trying to push to both Windows 7 and XP machines.

[Operation failed] RemoteExecute, cmd /c if not exist C:\$ldcfg$ mkdir C:\$ldcfg$

CBA 8 X509 operation : -2147481845 (8000070b8u) : Unable to contact the remote agent.

NT File Sharing : 1222 (4c68u) : The network is not present or not started.

Remote execute using TCP failed, result 0x00000581 (1409)

On unmanaged systems this operation will attempt to access the ADMIN$ file share and remotely start a service

These post look like they are old, does anyone really answer them?  Or do we need to open support tickets for all of this?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 20 points
  • Helpful Answers - 10 points
LANDESK Community powered by Jive SBS® 4.5.7.1  |  Legal Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Icon 

TweeterOn Twitter  |  Icon FacebookOn Facebook © 2007 LANDESK Software