3211 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2011 3:06 AM by mrbobuk RSS
mrbobuk Rookie 28 posts since
Mar 28, 2011

Has received 1 of 9 achievements.
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 29, 2011 7:33 AM

Advice require on LDMS 9.0 core upgrade to SP2

Hi folks

We are about to upgrade our LDMS 9.0 core to SP2 - the core is currently at version 9.0.0.473.  I've been through the "Download the latest Service Pack for LANDesk Software products version 84" document, which has some useful pointers in there but I am struggling to find any best practice documents within the LD community articles.  The only other one I can find that is relatively useful is:

"LANDesk Management Suite 9.0 - Best Known Methods for Installing or Upgrading the Core Server to LANDesk Management Suite 9.0".

We are taking all the usual backup approaches before the installation of SP2.  Ideally, we want any best practice documention that targets upgrades of the LDMS core from version 9.0 to 9.0 SP2 or any other additional information for installing the service pack. It would be nice to know any 'gotcha's' or issues to watch out for, before we proceed with this installation.

Any help/pointers appreciated here guys and gals and apologies if there is not enough information above on what is my first post.  Be gentle .

Thanks in advance.

MrBobUK

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 20 points
  • Helpful Answers - 10 points
LANDESK Community powered by Jive SBS® 4.5.7.1  |  Legal Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Icon 

TweeterOn Twitter  |  Icon FacebookOn Facebook © 2007 LANDESK Software