Skip navigation
939 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2011 12:10 PM by dustin.winsor RSS
dustin.winsor Rookie 21 posts since
Aug 23, 2011

Has received 1 of 9 achievements.
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 6, 2011 12:10 PM

Device delay in showing in console

Hi everyone, I've got a question that has multiple facets to it that I think are related. I wasn't able to find this elsewhere in the forums, so I apologize if this is a duplicate topic, or if this is in the wrong area.

We're in the process of rolling landesk out to some of our remote sites. When I look in the management console (version 9.0 SP2) and click on a device, I see at the bottom left hand corner 1/709 item(s) selected, which is fine, that sounds about accurate. However when I go to Reporting/Monitoring and click on Health Dashboard, it tells me that there are 875 devices. Does anyone know what the reason is for that discrepancy? I've thought maybe agent settings, but it wouldn't make sense for an agent to install but not be listed in the console.

In a second, possibly related matter, I've noticed that if I install landesk using the 'Create self-contained client installation package' option that I created for one of the agents, I've noticed that sometimes it can take up to two days for it to appear in the management console. Any idea why that might be, or if there's a service I need to restart to force that, etc?

Thanks so much for reading through this. Any feedback is highly appreciated.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 20 points
  • Helpful Answers - 10 points
LANDESK Community powered by Jive SBS® 4.5.7.1  |  Legal Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Icon 

TweeterOn Twitter  |  Icon FacebookOn Facebook © 2007 LANDESK Software