Skip navigation
2421 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2011 10:29 PM by paramaguru RSS
paramaguru Apprentice 129 posts since
Feb 10, 2011

Has received 1 of 9 achievements.
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 7, 2011 9:13 PM

How to Make the 2 different partitions (C and D Drives) when the Windows 7 OS was already installed

Hi All,

I have Captured the Windows 7 64-bit Image from reference machine which has a 80 GB hard disk with a single Partition called C: Drive (Fully Allocated Hard Disk). Now I want to deploy the same image into reference machine again and want to make a 2 Partitions like C: Drive and D: Drive. C Drive should be 60 GB and D Drive should be get remaining space.

My Questions:

1. Is it possible to do the 2 different partitions (C and D Drives) when the OS was already installed?

2. Is it a recommended solutions to make the 2 different partitions (C and D Drives) when the OS was already installed?

Note:  Above mentioned changes I have to do it in the Windows 7 Image which I have captured from reference machine.

(without partitioning the hard disk from the scratch and again installing the Operating system freshly and do the all customizations again. )

Thanks,

Paramaguru

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 20 points
  • Helpful Answers - 10 points
LANDESK Community powered by Jive SBS® 4.5.7.1  |  Legal Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Icon 

TweeterOn Twitter  |  Icon FacebookOn Facebook © 2007 LANDESK Software