Skip navigation
353 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2012 2:55 PM by csimpson@kumc.edu RSS
csimpson@kumc.edu Expert 614 posts since
Jan 6, 2010

Has received 4 of 9 achievements.
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 5, 2012 2:55 PM

Blank Results

After I create an incident and save it, my analsts can raise a major incident.  For us, we open a form where they can make selections to describe the problem.  I then use calculations to return text thats posted to a blog.

My process has an action item that handles the form, then I have a status test to check for blank data, finally I have a reminder note that sends the e-mail to the blog using calculations that were based on attributes in the form.  That e-mail that goes out has all blank fields where the calculation should have returned a value.

After selecting resolve, my process tests for a major incident and if true sends out a follow up blog posting using the exact same fields and text.  This time it fills in the correct values.  It's almost like the calculation do not take place because the "AfterRead" does not fire off again.  I would have thought that since the form closed and the process moved on, it would read the data again to send out the e-mail correctly.

Since the same fields are being used later in the process, I know my calculations are good.

Any suggestions?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 20 points
  • Helpful Answers - 10 points
LANDESK Community powered by Jive SBS® 4.5.7.1  |  Legal Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Icon 

TweeterOn Twitter  |  Icon FacebookOn Facebook © 2007 LANDESK Software