Skip navigation
192 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2012 5:09 AM by dmshimself RSS
dgaughran Apprentice 121 posts since
Jan 12, 2009

Has received 3 of 9 achievements.
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 30, 2012 8:50 AM

webdesk 7.5 printing issues - print out all pages?

folks,

we are currently on service desk 7.5. in printing from WebDesk if the rows are spilling over to another page we are getting funny results printing. it will never print out all the rows and will sometimes print out some of the first page and on other occasions all of the first page. is there anyway that i can get WebDesk to print out the entire result set even if it is multiple pages long?

rgds,

dave

• dmshimself ITSMMVPGroup 2,248 posts since
    Dec 16, 2007

Has received 7 of 9 achievements.

If you use the new style of printing rather than the old style of using the print button, then I think the asnwer is yes.  You would then be running a crystal report and so have more control over the output.  The LDSDsetup.pdf gives the steps needed.  You'd need to modify the crystal report and make sure it points to the right database, but it's certainly worth a go

• dmshimself ITSMMVPGroup 2,248 posts since
    Dec 16, 2007

Has received 7 of 9 achievements.

Aha I didn't pick up that you were talking about printing query results.  The new print to PDF is only for a process being displayed, not query results sets.  Time for a nifty support call as well?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 20 points
  • Helpful Answers - 10 points
LANDESK Community powered by Jive SBS® 4.5.7.1  |  Legal Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Icon 

TweeterOn Twitter  |  Icon FacebookOn Facebook © 2007 LANDESK Software