5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2012 7:50 AM by zman RSS

Upgrade To LanDesk Management Suite 9.0 SP3 Errors

Rookie

Hi,

I'm in the process of trying to upgrade our core server form Landesk Management Suite 9.0 SP2 to SP3.

When I run the install, towards the end I recieve 2 errors, the first error states...

"The core name cannot be empty", behind this error it says it is updating configuration and the location is "D:\PROGRAM FILES\LanDesk\MANAGEMENT SUIT\CreateClientConfiguration.exe /rebuild" (see attached Figure1.jpg below)

figure1.JPG

I can then select OK on the message and the installation continues untill I recieve another error... (see attached figure2.jpg below)

figure2.JPG

The install then tells me it has successfully installed and askes me to reboot.

After I log onto the Core application i recieve error messges when trying to select "All Packages" from the various toolbox options (see attached figure3.jpg below)

figure3.JPG

Can anyone shed any light on how I avoide the first 2 error messages and the insue when logging into the Core application....I suspect the latter is cause by one of the two first error messages.

Thanks