Hey Srikumar, This is a very old post which is answered so you may want to consider opening a new post if this is something you are currently experiencing. If you are having problems with performance on the core server, then there are a number of things which can cause this, for example...
- The core server is underspecced for the number of managed systems. In some respects a server which was appropriate for an older LANDesk version or situation may not be for a newer version as well. Might be worth reviewing the resource allocation before you upgrade.
- The core server has antivirus real-time scanning installed with no IIS, SQL or LANDesk exclusions configured. Real time AV on a core server with no exclusions will from what I've seen in many cases cause IIS to queue up web service tasks and impact performance and memory.
- The core is shared with other applications or services which is not recommended.
- The bottleneck can also be the network connection between core and database or the database server resource.
- Storage configuration, like running the OS, apps, database etc on the same physical disk spindle.
An LDMS 9.0 / 9.5 core should perform just fine if its specced / configured right even with these web service changes.