2 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2012 4:28 AM by AdmRD RSS

Unknown graphics board

je reviens vers vous concernant le case n°00546342.

Le problème est toujours d'actualité avec l'gent Landesk version 9 SP2 sur des postes Windows 7 64 SP1, avec des cartes graphiques identiques : NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800.

voici le contexte: les remontés d'inventaires "Video - Adapter - Type" affiche seulement: "Unknow"

• 1. Re: Unknown graphics board

Le problème n'est pas résolu

• 2. Re: Unknown graphics board

This file has still been no response because I think it was created in French.
            I pass in English and I add additional information after various tests I performed.
            After noting that the variable-Video type referred to "Unknown" as a value randomly and not just for the video card NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 but also for the NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800, NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800 and NVIDIA Quadro FX 4600 .
            Some information also dates with special characters.
            Attachment, such as inventory.
            Moreover, the recovered information about the version of drivers for NVIDIA for me does not go back those who wish.
            On my station I have the driver 259.57 on my card Quadro FX 1800 and I back the file version DLL, which is less meaningful to our inventory.
            I look in the registry and in the values displayed by Landesk, I did not find anything.

Do you have more information about this topic?