6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2012 8:47 AM by egarlepp RSS

Version 4.7

zman Master

Anyone know when the above version is going to be rebranded and released?

• 1. Re: Version 4.7
          Tracy Expert

What up Z? It is normally supposed to drop at the same time as the VMware release with full feature parity. I used to take care of that, but as you know, I have moved on to greener grass. ;-) I'll check with my replacement.

-Tracy

• 2. Re: Version 4.7
            zman Master

LOL, you leave and the whole place goes to pot. You replacement is now a PM. Just having issues running build from a network share and 4.7 is supposed to fix that. If you get a picture with Rob in his Rock Star jacket I'll give you $50.

• 3. Re: Version 4.7
              Tracy Expert

What kind of issues are you seeing? I always ran setupcapture from a network drive. the last version I remember using was 4.6.2 though. Was there one after that? I have been playing with 4.7 (VMware, not LD rebrand) the last couple days and haven't run into anything running from Network share.

-Tracy

• 4. Re: Version 4.7
                zman Master

There is an issue with running build from a network resource/unc. Any word on this or should I just open a ticket?

• 5. Re: Version 4.7
                  Tracy Expert

Carson is trying to nail it down. He should have it posted soon.

-Tracy

• 6. Re: Version 4.7
                    egarlepp Employee

It was released and posted yesterday.  :-)