This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
The questions are:
- Is LANDesk Virtualization Application strictly equivalent to VMware ThinApp ? YES
- Does LANDesk includes some kind of "protections" to prevent the distribution of virtualized apps generated with VMware ThinApp (instead of LANDesk App Virt) ? NOT anymore. In 8.7 and early 8.8 it was.
- Does anyone know what is the error I'm getting each time I try to distribute a VMware ThinApp ? You may have a rights issue. I would place the executable in the ldlogon directory on your core server and try to deploy using HTTP.
I can now confirm that:
- LANDesk Management Suite is able to distribute VMware ThinApp as well ;
- There is no limitation ;
- I had a right problem on my server.
This is now solved. Many thanks for your help !