Using the normal Vaminer process to download the patch seems to work fine. Doublechecked the version of the download file and is the correct one. Probably an error in the administration
Because of some proxy problems I've tried the download URL manually on a non proxy client :-) and received a error...
I choosed the first entry in the rule list and got the buggy entry... So I made a resync of the definitions (after resetting the proxy) to check, if the proxy is working again and if this entry is changed, but it wasn't.
I compared the URL with the other rules and found the wrong entry... in the meantime I've downloaded the file(s) with one of the correct rules ...
Perhaps the VAMINER checks all download URL's, normally in the log files of VAMINER you should find a error about the failed download...
True. But in the download properties is the original locations of the file... LANDesk ususally caches the file also on the patch website, pobably there is the correct file.
Good catch though!